Thursday, December 30, 2010

Folly CREW

I got this email back in the fall about shooting a family vacation just after Christmas.  We didn't correspond much until recently....but most of those were about the weather (no, really....)

I guess I didn't remember the details of our initial contact....because when I walked through the door - it was like I had entered the waiting room of an airport terminal.  Whooh - I couldn't believe this many people were under one roof, all ready for me, and ALL in a good mood.  No kidding.  They couldn't have been more happy to be with one another.  Thanks for including me in such fun - I felt like I had known you guys forever by the time I left.  "J"....You're quite the character....and thanks for making life fun.....


......and....in her words, "Can you believe I started all this?"
























Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment