Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mud, Barefoot, Wrestling and a little Ballet

Our day was started by a busted location.  I pulled in to our planned destination only to be asked for 50 smacks to cross the threshold for a private event......dust swirled as I turned around and we decided on a new location.  Perfect.  Hopefully the stress was worth it.....I had a great time with "C", "H" and "JB"....

Yes, Mama, no worries - we got some 'card worthy' ones......but these are some of my favorites.  There are so many things in these that make me chuckle.  To start, Daddy says, "Everybody give me a push up!"....and without hesitation....











Uh oh "H"...Um...put your hands...out?



Testosterone was a'flowin....


Go 'head girl....have a coffee....1/3 your size...





What do you think...a KEDS commercial?


Uh..."C".....xyz....pdq?  Love it.


A little plie´ ....with a tackle in the background.





Like Travis Dew Photography on FACEBOOK


Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment