Thursday, December 16, 2010

If I may brag a little.....

I have a couple of personal things I'd like to share just because I'm so darned proud of my boys.  First, my husband has an article in the paper today about his business and it's very exciting.  He and his business partner have been, and continue, working hard at making this venture successful.  So....kudos to him for this great step forward and I think **not sure** that USA Today picked up this article from our local Post and Courier!

Now....I also want to share this video of the St. David's Men's Choir from St. Philips Church.  My oldest, "R", is 13 and a member of these great voices.  Talk about chills and tears during the service this past Sunday! (okay.....I've got some figuring out to do.....I think my video was too long....up later)

Don't forget to enter the drawing for the WOOHOO GIVEAWAY!  Oh....and....here's a great write up about my friend (THE ORGANIZER/INTERIOR DESIGNER Extraordinaire!) Alix Bragg



Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment