Monday, December 6, 2010

Millie!




My favorite part of this picture besides the sheer happiness....the circling dust around the sagging tights.  Love it.


Dad, a football and a dog.....what more could a little boy want?





So I have to ask....did you notice how stinkin' cute he is first?....or all the grass on his coat?  I say, who cares about the grass with that cute smile!


Big brother teaching little sis how to make a boat out of a big ole leaf.




Hey "E"....Look who is behind the holly bushes!










It was Debbie's birthday.....and this is what she wanted.  Happy Birthday!  I had so much fun on this brisk morning in the neighborhood with these two.  I walked around with "P" and "E" for little bit to get to know them and let them show me around.  Because "E" is 4 now.....she didn't want to play on the "baby" playground.....so we headed back home for a little backyard fun.  I don't blame you, girl!

Inevitably, I get apologies from parents when I return and the standard "I hope they behaved for you!"  TWO things to know about my shoots with your children......they will ALWAYS behave differently in front of you.  Period.  And, they are always fine for me and I would MUCH MUCH rather have crazy, fun, rambunctious....than pretty, calm and posed.  Any day.


Like Travis Dew Photography on FACEBOOK


Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

  1. these are gorgeous, travis!! love the dog sharp, family blurred. pam

    ReplyDelete