Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More Neighborhood Fun!!

I love these guys too....  My neighborhood is FILLED with great people.  If the weather is right...we have an unspoken afternoon meeting in the yards.  The children run from yard to yard playing with various community toys...while the parents let out the day's stress laughing and libating.  "D" is always busy as a bee on our 'jumpaline' and "T" is usually chillin'...happy as a clam.

I look forward to Christmas morning......the excitement is growing around here as everyone gets a little older!

Those eyes....






A special THANKS to Tara Guerard for her shout out to me on her Bon Bon Blog.....I always enjoy shooting her cute, little boys.  Her books, by the way, make great Christmas gifts!  


Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment