Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Love me some Christmas Time spirit....


So.....the kids are out of school.....the Christmas music is 24/7......the pajama lounging has begun....Snickerdoodles are full on.....Paperwhites have bloomed.....love it.  The children are beside themselves and it's magical.

Merry Merry everyone.  Headed to shoot a party and then......on to the hospital because remember Shaun and Ashley....the Preggars post a few weeks back?  Shaun called headed to the hospital.  Wahoooo - I love me a delivery.


One of my favorite decorations around our house....he's ~magical~


The difference between a Boy....


....and a Girl


Don't you love all of these they come home with....








And....let me introduce you to my addiction....evil, evil addiction.



Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment