Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Afternoon in I'on



So this little munchkin was christened on Sunday....and they are visiting all the way from Colorado!  Laurie called me to come over to make sure we got some quick shots with the whole family Monday afternoon.  I spent a little time with Miss "L" first....we went over her school project 'All About Me'.  I learned that she likes the number 5 because she was born 5/25 at 5:15 weighing in at 5lbs!  (I can't remember if I've got all those correct!)

Thanks for showing me around and playing with me "L".....I loved meeting your sweet little nephew, brother, sister and brother-in-law.










What?.....What's wrong with making some faces?








Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer


Like Travis Dew Photography on FACEBOOK

2 comments:

  1. Those eyes are incredible. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blurry backgrounds - can I ask what lens you used for these?

    ReplyDelete