Thursday, November 18, 2010

Are you supposed to be this STINKIN CUTE?

My word...I had me some fun with these two....they showed up and were ready - to - go!  Neither wiped the smile off his or her face.  And, I'm not totally sure, but I think they actually like each other!  Shocking for siblings, right?  Well, their mama is one of my all-time favorites.  She also always has a smile and can make me laugh with one, simple, one-word pops.

You're doing a good job, Mama.  These two are happy, fun-loving and life is good.  Thanks so much for having me over....I had a great time laughing.


This is T and SF....

You can't tell it here....but this is T-R-O-U-B-L-E




BOYS love their Mama's....




Please look up....at Trouble whizzing by....





Mommyhood....personified.
Everyone hanging on her....needing something...even the darn dog.











Like Travis Dew Photography on FACEBOOK

Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment