Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Preggars....

These cute two were my neighbors at one point....and we're trying to lure them back into the hood with us. Hopefully, they'll be back in the Spring.  In the meantime, they're having themselves a baby!!  I'm excited about them because I'm shooting their delivery, 2-week, 3-months, 6-months, and so on!  That, my friends, is how it should be done.  Good for them for planning ahead and setting this up.....because when reality hits - what you planned on doing....and what you actually get done are two different things. I'm just sayin.

They called about a maternity shoot....but neither Shaun nor Ashley wanted anything 'too staged' - WHEW!  Me neither!  I much prefer a little interaction with each other and just a quick little memory of 'what you looked like' knocked up.  I ran from the camera when I was pregnant.  Fast.  Well....as fast as I could.  And may I just say that you look darn good to be about 2-3 weeks away....!



He's crazy about her....and I think it shows!


Who said you can't have a little fun with gravity....right there at the end....I mean, the further away from Christmas...the better, right?


See you in a couple of weeks!  Looking forward to it!

Like Travis Dew Photography on FACEBOOK

Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment