Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Horses....Farm....Perfect Fall Day.....

I met one of my favorite friends at a plantation yesterday to capture her girls and nephews out 'doin their thing'.  This mama and I have known each other for years....and way back before we had any children.....she and I were the only girls in this large crowd of guys that would go out into the Francis Marion forest and play paintball.  We loved every...second....of....it.

Martha has got more energy than I could ever dream of.....and she's got more things going on than anyone knows what to do with - but her family is as happy as a bunch of clams.

She's got three girls and her brother has three boys.......so I had a little fun at the barn yesterday with all six...























Like Travis Dew Photography on FACEBOOK

Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment