Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Cards.....simply DONE.

Here's the skinny - I have had several requests for Holiday Cards.....  I know what a hassle doing Cards at the last minute can be like.  I get it.  I hate it.  I would LOVE for it to be taken care of for me.....early.

If I have taken your pictures....or am going to be taking your pictures....I can do this for you.  This is a very simple offer that cannot be complicated....SUPER CUTE cards that will be printed with your picture on it.  (Saves you print costs and attaching the little suckers.)

I am not over-flowing in extra time so I am making this simple..... Cards are 5x7, Crane 90lb smooth paper and come with envelope.  The designs below are NOT the cards but the pattern, not words, is what would be on the bottom or side depending on your picture.

If you are interested, here is the deal and only requires a few things from you:

VIA EMAIL to travisdewphotography@gmail.com with "HOLIDAY CARD" in subject line

1.     Send me the number of the image you would like on the card.

2.     Pick one the designs below and a color (i.e. Red Ikat):
"IKAT"

"CHEVRON"

"POINSETTA"

(Left to right CHEVRON, X's, O's, CHEVRON, MODERN SQUARE, DIAGONAL, GREEK KEY)

3.  Pick amount -

50 cards/envelopes     $137.50
100 cards/envelopes     $235.00
150 cards/envelopes     $325.00

4.  Choose your wording (i.e. "Happy Holidays, Tommy, Travis, Randolph, Burgie and Henry")

5.  Done 






Think this - but in a 5x7....with a choice of the above designs......

Email should look a little something like this:

1. Image 134
2. Red "Modern Square"
3. 100 cards
4.  "Merry Christmas - the Guh-orgeous Family"


Don't forget to Like Travis Dew Photography on Facebook


Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! I was just browsing to "learn" how to make a decent card from the great picture you took of my girls. You've taken all the work out of it! Yea!

    ReplyDelete