Monday, November 22, 2010

PEOPLE MAGAZINE....Regular, not Country

So.... you know you're busy when it takes a week (or more!) to shout out about the fact that I'VE GOT A PICTURE IN PEOPLE MAGAZINE!!  People Magazine did a story on Darius Rucker and it was featured in the People Magazine - Country Edition last month.  But now, the bigger version of the story is running in the November 22, 2010 issue and they have used another family photo that I have taken of Darius with his children.  I DID NOT DO THE ENTIRE SHOOT.....I would hate to ever take credit for someone else's hard work - I just have the one picture of Darius with his children.  WOOOOHOOOO!



Here's the photo that is in this issue...




and here is one of my favorite photos from this shoot - D with his beautiful wife...the happiest couple around.  They really are...that happy....and she really is, that pretty.


Like Travis Dew Photography on FACEBOOK

Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

3 comments:

  1. You go girl! That is really awesome!!! Remember your kid sister when you get all famous! Love you and miss you lots! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Travis! I saw that in people and am so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudia - please check out who officiated the ceremony of the wedding I just shot.....

    ReplyDelete