Friday, November 19, 2010

C, A and A....FUN afternoon in the Leaves

So, I know these cats pretty well......C pops in at my house on a regular basis...and I LOVE IT.  He's usually got his skate board in tow.....a typical neighborhood friend stopping by to "play" - old school.  All three are good friends with my children......and little Miss A is my god-daughter.

Little A tried to tell me she's "afraid" of having her picture taken.  No problem girl, we'll get it on the sly.....you won't even know it most of the time.  But....if you ask me....she takes a pretty cute picture for not liking the camera.

Thanks for a fun, fall afternoon.  The weather, moods, colors and leaves were perfect.  C, you sure are a sweet big brother.  And A, why is it that every time I see you I want to pinch, smoosh and tackle you?  I enjoyed my afternoon with you guys....

























Like Travis Dew Photography on FACEBOOK

Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

1 comment:

  1. Our family LOVES Travis! That being said, the idea of a photo shoot among this trio, even still was mixed. "What do I have to wear?", "How long is this gonna take?", "What treat do we get at the end?".
    None of us wanted it to be over! We all had a great time with Travis. At the end of it, is a great memory for us, a break from our hectic Fall schedule, a chance to get out of school a bit early...and a fabulous memory from a speck of time in the lives of children growing WAY too fast.
    Thank you, my dear friend for gifting us a moment of our time line to treasure.
    XO-C

    ReplyDelete