Friday, November 5, 2010

Brothers...

I had the pleasure of shooting these guys about a year ago...Mr. Serious, Mr. Bookworm and Mr. Happy-Go-Lucky.  Little Mr. Bookworm showed up....just like last year....with book in hand.  You gotta love it.  Once the book was put down.....the goofy came out.  Little guy pretty much had his stuffed puppy in hand at all times.....too sweet.  Sometimes you forget how tiny they really are.....














I enjoyed seeing them again.....and I really get a kick out of watching the dynamics between the three.  Boys are so much fun.  I have never had a shoot with boys where there wasn't some kicking, karate chopping, wet willies, wrestling moves....it's part of them and I love it.  As I told a mom the other day.....it may make you nervous to watch it now......but how much will you enjoy the picture when they're older and more mature? Admit it.

Thanks for calling......I enjoyed catching up with you guys.  The rest of your pictures should be up soon.

Don't forget to Like Travis Dew Photography on Facebook


Charleston Children Photographer
Charleston Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment